We ask that all guests follow the policies we have created to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience at Emma’s Bed and Breakfast.
- Check-in is between 3pm and 5pm. Later check-in can easily be accommodated with advance notice.
- Check-out is at 10am. Late check-out is subject to room usage and the manager’s discretion.
- Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 9:30am. Early or late breakfast may be accommodated with advance notice, at the chef’s discretion.
- There is absolutely no smoking inside the house. Smoking is permitted in specially marked outdoor areas.
- There are absolutely no pets allowed. This is to protect guests with allergies. We appreciate your understanding.
- There is no minimum stay required for reservations. Long term stays will be contracted on a month-to-month basis.
- Reservations are secured with a $50 deposit.
- Reservations made 60 days in advance or more will not be able to receive a refund of their deposit. If the cancellation occurs within one week of the reservation, the full price for the first week of the stay will be charged.
- For reservations made within 60 days: Cancellations with at least two weeks’ notice will receive their deposit back, less a $15 handling fee. Cancellations between two weeks and two days will receive their deposit back, less a $30 handling fee. Cancellations within two days will not receive a refund of their deposit. Cancellations with no notice (no-shows) will be charged the full price for the room.
- Only one discount may be used for each reservation.